28.9.08

Spore



I started playing Spore a little while ago, and it is truly a fantastic sandbox. You are charged with creating a species and guiding it from a cellular stage through to a star empire - and hand designing every facet of its development along the way.

These are screenshots of my own little creatures, the Palindrone - pink and poisonous with the ability to brainwash allies - and the Repogig (don't ask), which is a happy little predatory species that looks like a mix between a velociraptor and a Maori warrior. It's awesome.

Definitely check the game out if you have ever been interested in Sims-type games. (It's made by the same developers).

2 comments:

DMK said...

Spore! I love the spore man, it's such an amazing game. How do you feel about space stage, difficult no?

Unknown said...

Unfortunately my laptop isn't capable of running the Creature Creator, much less the full game, so I've only played the game on my parent's computer. I haven't had the opportunity to reach that stage of development. I've heard that it is very difficult though.