25.2.08

Second update

I made my second major update in a while. I'm hoping to put some more work into this site and transform it into more of a portfolio quality showpiece as well as its original intent as a blog / journal of my thoughts. With that in mind I've added several things, including a link to my photography page. Most importantly, however, I've changed the name of the blog, which has included changing the web address. I'd be more concerned about losing readers if I thought many people were reading this blog. As it is ... not too worried.

On another note, do people realize that the headline of every post has a link to something semi-related to the post? I've always wondered if anyone noticed.

Finally, anyone reading should check out my roommate Dustin's website 'Un.dfine'. He is a truly talented artist and web designer. I put up a permanent link up on the side menu. Enjoy. If you or someone you know has their own creative (or not really) website, I'd love to see it and link others to it. Please let me know if you'd like something shared.

No comments: