2.2.05

Revival

Well, while this blog was originally created to enable me to expound upon my various opinions of this and that, I've decided to open it up to other types of writing just to get a bit more use out of it, as well as to have somewhere to publish stuff. For starters is a poem I wrote today while I should have been studying for a political science midterm. It's not that great, but then I've never been that great a poet:

untitled

I realized I lost today; but not yet, not yet.
I saw a little death today; but not yet, not yet.
I watched a dream collide today; but not yet, not yet.
I felt a heart collapse today; but not yet, not yet.
I held a shell together today; but not yet, not yet.
I tasted a sea of tears today; but not yet, not yet.
I could only fail a friend today; but not yet, not yet.
For today, tommorow only got a little closer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Political science does that to me too.


Katie

this morning i woke up with this feeling i didn't know how to deal with and so i just decided to myself i'd hide it to myself and never talk about it but didn't i go and shout it when you walked into the room

i think i love you!