28.11.04

Questions for Review

After a Thanksgiving Week hiatus, I return much as an embittered middle school teacher, rewarding your avian genocide with a pop quiz:

Question 1: My dormitory was charged $105 last weekend so our regular maintenance worker could clean three accounts of spit, yet a) Oregon's minimum wage is $7.05/hr, and b) my friend cannot find work. What's bullshit about this?

Question 2: a) There is a single-page paper called "Flush" taped inside the doors of all of our bathroom stalls. b) Most of my hallmates find it neccessary to use their foot to press the urinal handle. c) Recently I found myself attempting to pee in a trashcan. d) I pay $800 dollars per month to live in these facilities. How are these facts related?

Question 3: Using 200 words or less, justify this website. Remember, the answer must be in the form of a question.

Question 4: If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then isn't Congress the opposite of progress? Or did I just fucking blow your mind?!?

No comments: